May 26th was Braden's birthday and this is how we celebrated! Braden woke up to a house full of balloons and a big birthday present! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the package opened, but trust me on this one: it was in Braden's words "a try-see-cull" and he loved it! It is a little big for him still, but he will grow into it.
We then headed outside for a birthday party with his friends.
We ate yummy pizza and Braden and his friends played together on the playground!
Then it came time to blow out the candles and dig into the yummy oreo cupcakes.
Happy birthday Braden, we love you!!
4 comments:
YAY! I love the new posts :) We love you guys so much. Give those boys some lovin from me. See you in just about a month!
p.s. Thanks for putting us on your blog list. I love seeing my name Sydney Maucotel :)
I love that last picture of Braden blowing out candles. It looks like Brian is holding him back from falling onto the lighted candles and the red-head is getting a good mouth clamping to stop him from blowing someone else's candles out. Classic!
Thank you for inviting us. It was very fun and the cupcakes were delicious!
Post a Comment